Eight games guaranteed including post season tournament for 2nd grade and up.
- Leagues by grade level with balanced teams
- Schedules/Standings posted at www.wsbl.com
- Games played in Winter Springs/ Oviedo/UCF gyms
- Recreation and Open League offered
- Season schedule: November 11 - Feb. 3
- Practice nights and/or coaches cannot be requested
- Coaches meeting October 19
- Once teams are made players cannot switch teams due to practice night. This will throw off the balance of the teams.
- Player assessment Day is October 21 at Metro Community Center in Oviedo.
Deadline to Register is October 21, 2017
Site Registration: Saturday, October 14, 2017 9:00 am-1:00 pm at Central Winds Park, Winter Springs.
Cost: On or before October 21, 2017: W.S. Residents $125, Non Residents $135. After that date add a $10 late fee.
Discount of $10 for additional siblings
- Refund requests made within 48 hours will be given a full refund. Refund requests made after 48 hours will be charged a $25 administrative fee. No refunds once teams are made.
- 8 games including first round tournament game
- WSBL Official Game Reversible Jersey
- Participation and tournament champion & Runner up awards
- One Night of indoor practice per week
- Qualified Officials
- K/1st grade division will be strictly instructional and fun. No records or scores will be kept. All players will receive participation awards.
- Grades 2nd thru 10th: Rec. Divisions will be 2nd/3rd, 4th/5th, 6th/7th and 8th t hru 10th Grades. Each player is guaranteed playing time. Tournament Champion and Runner-up awards given to participants. We cannot accept practice night requests.
- Open League: 8/9&U ,10&U,12&U,14&U. Divisi ons are open to co a ches to form their own teams. See website for details concerning age and grade. We do not place players in this division. The deadline to enter is October 21, 2017.
- HS Open Division. : 9th/10th Grade(HS JV) and 9th/12th Grade(HS Varsity).
- Girls Open Division: Preformed teams for Middle school thru HS.